CASTING CALL ALERT! Contact me if you or anyone you know may be interested.
From the producers of Love & Hip Hop, we are casting for the spiritually curious with adventurous hearts for a life-changing experience of EPIC PROPORTION. Are you at a crossroads in your life or career? Have you been career-focused for as long as you can remember and now you’re asking yourself what else there is? Perhaps you’ve recently had a major life-shift or relationship change? We are currently seeking successful professionals who are seeking a spiritual experience to create big shifts in life.
We are bringing ten individuals on a transformational journey to the base camp of the tallest mountain in the world, Mount Everest. In a non-scripted documentary, you’ll have access to a spiritual mentor, daily meditation and yoga practice and the trip of a lifetime in the Himalayas.
If this sounds like it could be you or someone you know, apply immediately by emailing the following detailed information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Phone number
– Current photos or social media link(s)
– Please tell us about you and your background. What’s your career been like? What kind of change have you been going through or feel you are at the beginning of? How might going to Everest Base Camp take you outside of your comfort zone?
– Have you ever appeared on a television show before? If so please list the show and air date
All contestants must be age 21+ and have a valid Passport. You must be open and willing to take 13 days away from work in either November 2019 or April 2020.
Once you submit your info to either project, a member of the team may reach out with more details (network, casting process, compensation, etc.)
Lesson learned from this post: Seeking a life change? This might be your opportunity!
- Joelle2021.04.09My Super Rare and Collectible Music ‘Zine
- Health and Wellness2021.04.09Will Spoonies with Chronic Fatigue Get a Cure from COVID-19 Research?
- Personal Development2021.04.094 Ways to Spring Into Self-Care
- Princess Genevieve Book2021.02.27How You Can Raise Your Daughter to Be a Hero with Girl Power