I was searching on Amazon for a new playmat and came across the INCX playmat rug that can pull together and double as a storage organizer. It met all my requirements:
1. Big enough for both kids (It’s 58×58).
2. Adorable and photo opp worthy.
3. Affordable. It’s just $24.99, which is a steal. Other mats this size are going for at least $75 on Amazon.
I purchased it and my kids and I love it. My husband actually complemented it too instead of yelling at me for shopping online again. My daughter even likes to use it as a blanket.
I didn’t add the string for the storage function because we don’t plan on folding up.
I love that it gives my kids a fun and clean space to play, especially one that is free of dog fur and dirty paws, which any pet owner can relate to!
Lesson learned from this post: Consider playmats instead of area rugs for kids rooms. They are easier to wash and look just as fun.
- Joelle2021.04.09My Super Rare and Collectible Music ‘Zine
- Health and Wellness2021.04.09Will Spoonies with Chronic Fatigue Get a Cure from COVID-19 Research?
- Personal Development2021.04.094 Ways to Spring Into Self-Care
- Princess Genevieve Book2021.02.27How You Can Raise Your Daughter to Be a Hero with Girl Power