The day my husband brought home Barilla ready pasta I declared I would not eat microwave pasta. But what do you know, it’s not gross! Actually, it’s a staple in my kitchen these days. I use it as a base for a super quick meal when I need to eat in a hurry.
Here’s what I throw together:
- Barilla Ready Pasta (microwaves in 60 seconds)
- Roasted red peppers from a jar
- Artichoke hearts from a jar
- Greek olives
- Cheese (this varies, currently using smoked mozzarella)
- Balsalmic vinegar
That’s it! Ready in less than 5 minutes and the kids love it.
Lesson learned from this post: Get Ready Pasta and throw in some random stuff in your fridge. It will taste good and save you an hour in the kitchen.
- Tote Crush2021.05.21TOTE CRUSH: Tote Bag Review and Comparison: Marc Jacobs Small Weekender, MZ Wallace Medium Metro Tote, and Mina Baie Audrey
- Joelle2021.04.09My Super Rare and Collectible Music ‘Zine
- Health and Wellness2021.04.09Will Spoonies with Chronic Fatigue Get a Cure from COVID-19 Research?
- Personal Development2021.04.094 Ways to Spring Into Self-Care