The day my husband brought home Barilla ready pasta I declared I would not eat microwave pasta. But what do you know, it’s not gross! Actually, it’s a staple in my kitchen these days. I use it as a base for a super quick meal when I need to eat in a hurry.
Here’s what I throw together:
- Barilla Ready Pasta (microwaves in 60 seconds)
- Roasted red peppers from a jar
- Artichoke hearts from a jar
- Greek olives
- Cheese (this varies, currently using smoked mozzarella)
- Balsalmic vinegar
That’s it! Ready in less than 5 minutes and the kids love it.
Lesson learned from this post: Get Ready Pasta and throw in some random stuff in your fridge. It will taste good and save you an hour in the kitchen.
- Parenting2021.01.06Virtual Math Class is Turning Me into the Mom I Never Wanted to Be
- According to Hello Joelle2021.01.022020: Unexpected Blessings in Unprecedented Times
- Music2020.12.09I got a Cameo from Nick Hexum
- Hero with Girl Power2020.12.05I Consulted a Life Coach Before I Start Reaching for My 2021 Goals & Learned These 7 Things