Download the Shutterfly app now. Here’s why it’s a must-have for everyone, especially busy moms who love taking photos:
- It automatically backs up every photo you take with your phone. Goodbye, Dropbox out-of-space messages and wasted time deleting photos to make room on your phone.
- You can access all the photos you take with a real camera and upload to Shutterfly from your computer– on your phone- and the post online.
- The best part, though? FREE 100 prints FOREVER when you order through the app. Just pay shipping. If you order as many photos as I do, this is so worth it.
- There are pretty neat deals for free 8×10, magnets and more.
I always want physical copies on my photos. And I am OCD about backing them up on apps and external hard drives. So this is my perfect solution.
Plus, I love looking back at my old hairstyles and family photos!
Lesson learned from this post: Download the Shutterfly app because it automatically backs up photos on your phone and you can get deals on print products.
- Tote Crush2021.05.21TOTE CRUSH: Tote Bag Review and Comparison: Marc Jacobs Small Weekender, MZ Wallace Medium Metro Tote, and Mina Baie Audrey
- Joelle2021.04.09My Super Rare and Collectible Music ‘Zine
- Health and Wellness2021.04.09Will Spoonies with Chronic Fatigue Get a Cure from COVID-19 Research?
- Personal Development2021.04.094 Ways to Spring Into Self-Care