Download the Shutterfly app now. Here’s why it’s a must-have for everyone, especially busy moms who love taking photos:
- It automatically backs up every photo you take with your phone. Goodbye, Dropbox out-of-space messages and wasted time deleting photos to make room on your phone.
- You can access all the photos you take with a real camera and upload to Shutterfly from your computer– on your phone- and the post online.
- The best part, though? FREE 100 prints FOREVER when you order through the app. Just pay shipping. If you order as many photos as I do, this is so worth it.
- There are pretty neat deals for free 8×10, magnets and more.
I always want physical copies on my photos. And I am OCD about backing them up on apps and external hard drives. So this is my perfect solution.
Plus, I love looking back at my old hairstyles and family photos!
Lesson learned from this post: Download the Shutterfly app because it automatically backs up photos on your phone and you can get deals on print products.
- Parenting2021.01.06Virtual Math Class is Turning Me into the Mom I Never Wanted to Be
- According to Hello Joelle2021.01.022020: Unexpected Blessings in Unprecedented Times
- Music2020.12.09I got a Cameo from Nick Hexum
- Hero with Girl Power2020.12.05I Consulted a Life Coach Before I Start Reaching for My 2021 Goals & Learned These 7 Things