The day my husband brought home Barilla ready pasta I declared I would not eat microwave pasta. But what do you know, it’s not gross! Actually, it’s a staple in my kitchen these days. I use it as a base for a super quick meal when I need to eat in a hurry.
Here’s what I throw together:
- Barilla Ready Pasta (microwaves in 60 seconds)
- Roasted red peppers from a jar
- Artichoke hearts from a jar
- Greek olives
- Cheese (this varies, currently using smoked mozzarella)
- Balsalmic vinegar
That’s it! Ready in less than 5 minutes and the kids love it.
Lesson learned from this post: Get Ready Pasta and throw in some random stuff in your fridge. It will taste good and save you an hour in the kitchen.
- The Comeback TourAugust 31, 2023My Romance Novel, The Comeback Tour, is available now
- The Comeback TourJuly 13, 2023Title Reveal of My Romance Novel- THE COMEBACK TOUR
- Trash the Dress- Blogging the BookJuly 13, 2023Forming the Pack- Trash the Dress Excerpt Chapter 6
- Trash the Dress- Blogging the BookJuly 3, 2023Cut Away the Past- Trash the Dress Excerpt